Rooby Whishes

Rooby Whishes

Friday 23 September 2011

Snuggle Box



Just a quickie today....so many special people in my life have birthdays this month, I will write about DH's present after the weekend is over, because he is still celebrating!!!! This is what I got two special friends. Beautiful Soul sister Diane got a lunch, and a facial at the Salon, which I know she will love. Darling,  gentle Annette lives in Wales, so it was a bit more difficult to treat her to a Mother Earth Beauty Treat, so I made up this prezzie for her, a ‘Snuggle Kit’, which she adored. I'm going to do more Snuggle Kits ...such a fab idea...and I will add more handmade things me thinks. I mean being told to take time out, and drink hot chocolate, and dream....come on..who wouldn't want this!!





No comments:

Post a Comment