Rooby Whishes

Rooby Whishes

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Arty Me



Still got me mojo. Realising that journalling is so therapeutic. I am enjoying my Craft Room more than ever. It is such a a haven for me right now. Hubster is off work for a month. No thats not why I’m hiding up here hahaaaa!. He will get on and do bits around the house, so I can create more. 
So here are 2 pages I have done in two days


I got a bit stuck with the first one




And ended up with this....starry eyes!!!! 




I adore my new watch...the colours are so cheery



So did this





I shall dedicate to darling Joan, one of my ladies at Friendly Club, who passed to the Light last week. Bless you my Love. It was a pleasure to have known you, and thank you for sharing your beautiful energy with me here on Earth.


So I shall bid you Good Night

Namaste x


No comments:

Post a Comment