Rooby Whishes

Rooby Whishes

Wednesday 24 October 2012

I feel so Cherished





Oh I have had a lovely, still day.

Awoke at 6am, to set off to Alexandra Palace, to get a hug from Amma, http://www.amma.org.uk/ammas-tour.htm, the amazing lady who channels pure Divine Mother energy. And ......I know...I had this huge sense that she came to me. It was just so special. She hugged me, and I fell into a deep sleep, which was like being held in your Mothers arms, so loved, and comforted..so wonderful. Thank you Amma

I have been floaty, and all loved up all day, so much so, that I thought I had won the lotto....ok only £2.90, and I was so grateful. Well I hadn’t...ya dont get nafink for 2 numbers yarrr!!!

Anyways here is some artwork.....its so nice to play today.....enjoy...and I'm off back to La La Rooby Land


I did this

then covered with this












Loooove this shared from Facebook
Namaste 





No comments:

Post a Comment