Rooby Whishes

Rooby Whishes

Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New year...nearly!


Ohhhhhh the last few hours of 2012......and what a year!!

Blogged all of my bestest bits..so just scroll daaan, ‘down’ for non Sauf Laandaaners)

Changes?....there have been many. I have fantastic material for my self help book...I have really cleared so much shite out, emotionally, and boy, did I bring on some challenges!!!!!
And equally there have been some amazing moments of love, and kindness, that have just taken my breathe away...there are some beautiful people out there, and as they say, you attract what you are...so I am just so lovely!!!!

I have built friendships, that truly define what friendships should be. Wonderful people, who share the same views, and are accepting when we don’t, with Love. I have built stronger bonds with existing friendships, and feel completely supported. 

And my skin, is sooo much better. Regular loving body mantras, meditation, and diet change have really helped.

The biggest diet change was the red meat. Yes Im still munching on chicken, and turkey, occasionally, but I feel thats on its way out too. No diary, but then I don't want goaty stuff with..ethically it is all soo wrong, but I’m not here to dictate, this is my stuff. I feel the pain, right in my heart, and yes I cry, when I see how we treat the animals we want to eat.....how many of us would eat our dogs, and cats, yet the animals we eat have all the same love, the same feelings, in them. And yes we do turn a blind eye because we want to devour meat, because we like it!!! i asked someone if they would eat their dog, who they were loving cuddling on their lap, whilst eating lamb....”OMG...never. This dog is my life!!!!”, and thats what I dont get!!!!!

Enough already, otherwise I will cry!!!!

So living with a propa meat eater, I am always trying to find new ways to entice him with veggie options, and this was a huuuge success, Haloumi Casserole. Haloumi doesnt melt, and has a lovely firm texture when cooked, almost meaty! And it is such an easy recipe, and I created it!!!


Serves 4. You can add and a can chickpeas too

You will need

I pack Haloumi, cut into bites size chunks
1 tbsp olive oil
1 green pepper
1 red onion finely chopped
3 large mushrooms
1 pak choi
1 can cherry tomatoes, keep the can as you will fill this with hot water to add to pan
1 sweet potato
2 carrots
1 tbsp tomato puree
2 tsp oregano
4 cloves garlic, chopped
chilli powder to your own taste, but is optional

Pre heat oven to 180c


Heat oil in an oven proof casserole pan. Add garlic, and onions, and cook for 3 mins.  Chop all the vegetables into bit size chunks and add to pan. Cook for about 10 mins. Add the rest of the ingredients, and bring to simmer.

Place Pan into oven and cook for 1 hour.

Serve with crusty organic bread..I had spelt bread ( low wheat diet)

Enjoy...sluurp!!!


So I would like to wish you all an amazing 2013. I truly do believe that it is going to be a year of miracles, as we all step into the reality of Oneness, and embrace the Looooooove. So many are raising their vibrations, and I believe that is why the World didnt end in 2012. There is renewed hope, that we can, collectively, right the wrongs, and heal this Divine Planet. And, as we know, all healing starts from within.

Your are beautiful, blessed and loved being, on this beautiful Earth, see it so.

Enjoy this song......



So let be it

Namaste, Amin, Amen






No comments:

Post a Comment