Rooby Whishes

Rooby Whishes

Tuesday 4 June 2013

A little more Journaling, and Sea Views




With all these moon eclipses, and solar flares, I have been sooooo tired. No energy to do anything. Well, I am ok now, but gosh, it lasted about 2 weeks. Preceding that, I have had a cough for 6 weeks. Nothing was getting rid of it. It aggravated my asthma. 

I thought is was also the wonderful weather (not) that we had been having. Then Mr Sun came out just in time for the Bank Holiday...how gorg was that.

Mem and I took a trip daan to The Witterings in West Sussex. It was beautiful. We also went to Chichester Marina, and decided we are going to sell everything, and live in a floating house on the little canal there, and you can only access the house with you own little floating bridge...sooo cute..ok well maybe in about 10 years time





























 The little pully bridge 










Feeling so much better now...surrendered to whatever was going on, and I found Ooolong tea.....miracles abound....cough has almost gone, and energy levels are so much better. 


And creativity was on a all time high. I am finding new ‘likes’ all the time, and texturing my pages, with torn paper is a big like. And so into neon paints, and pens, so here are my latest pages












And some great quotes. This first one was so powerful for me. To speak my truth, and to be heard. The more I stand in my I am, the more what I truly want, is manifesting. Loving yourself so much that you can be you, completely. It is so good to do this, so so good

Stay blessed and loved





11 comments:

  1. I like so much the torn papers, the result is very good for me! (sorry for my English)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are An Inspiration! So Happy to have found You here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go here via pinterest - love the textures and neon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. your journal pages are just so beautiful! I'm feeling inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I ask what kind of neon paints you used? I'm looking for some really good ones for my journalling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      I use Daler Rowney System 3 acrylic neon colours

      Delete
  6. Hiya, i love your work and would much like to put some of your collages on the www.facebook.com/arte page? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards Miriam Walsh Founder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miriam, yes of course please do, and put a link to this blog. many thanks

      Delete
  7. Love those ripped layers and neon colours Rooby! Pinterest sent me here :-)
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete