Rooby Whishes

Rooby Whishes

Sunday 16 June 2013

The 3 C's






Yes I do, but it don't consume me. I love my life, just as it is, thanks, changes, challenges, cherishes....it is all perfect

 Yet another wonderful round of dinners, loves, and laughs, with me hosting the Tex Mex evening. Louise took the crown this year, with her Russian night.  I think we are going to publish a book, called Come Love, Laugh, and Dine With Me!!! 








Royal Acadamy Summer Exhibition Preview









Tea for Three at Cocomaya in Sloane Square









Emma Stance Darling at London Spirituality Church, haute Chocolat, art, poetry, and singing...so so talented. And I finally met Katherine, an FB friend of 3 years, who invited me. So so lovely.







And some mixing....art styleeee








And I love this video......







It really is

Stay So Blessed, and So loved


No comments:

Post a Comment