Rooby Whishes

Rooby Whishes

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Sticky HQ




OMG so so sticky right now....Laandaan is so so humid. Doing wonders for my skin though, so I am not complaining

When I did my last post about the Glasto retreat, I somehow bucked a bit to early, and missed out a few very cherished moments, and because I want to continue to remember such a beautiful time, with Kindred Souls

Jenny Faulkner, gave a beautiful talk on the Friday evening on the healing power of creating Family Shrines. It was such a moving talk, in which Jenny had found a way, through art, to help to  heal family issues. 

And these were some of the gifts that were given. I was so taken aback. They are stunning






And here are some more pictures of the retreat, courtesy of Katie Flowers






















And here is some of my latest creations, and some pics of the beautiful Super Moon we had last night. I was zonked all day......very very powerful. Ooooh and remember the 29th July, the planets will form a Star of David in the sky https://www.universallifetools.com/2013/07/merkabah-activation/...monumental.......time to create Heaven on Earth guys....Love you xxx




















1 comment: