Rooby Whishes

Rooby Whishes

Monday 28 October 2013

I got Sunshine, on a Cloudy Day


Me want thunder….I got so excited about ‘The Storm’ in London. I loooove storms. I remember Mem and I were in Mexico a few years back, and there was a propa tropical storm. When it started we were both sitting on the beach. As the winds picked up everyone ran in, but he and I just sat there. There was lightening, and heavy heavy rain…ok we ran after about 5 minutes because it got really bad, and the thunder and lightening were like we had never seen or heard before…..so loud….well we thought it was bad, the locals thought it was normal!!

Seems like agrees since there was thunder here….a couple of little teasers but nothing huuuuge!!

I slept through ‘The Storm’ of ’87…didnt hear a thing. Woke up at Mum and Dads, and there were tree branches, and bins everywhere. 

It got me thinking that there seen to be a lot of ‘storms’ going on right now. So much shifting, and upheaval, and sadly I am hearing of a death nearly every day. We are all going though it, our internal storm. This moving into the Heart is hard hard work, and when we resist, the storms come. I have been at home for 2 days, just being. There are huge changes for me right now, and I cannot resist….breathe, and allow the changes, do not hold on to any attachment to the outcome of anything. Its like everything that I thought defined me, and I am talking about friends, material things, business, are all being challenged right now. Its like I have to know me, deep deep down inside now, because those other definitions just do not work anymore. So lots of heart work, that place we neglect oh so much, not to please others instead of ourselves, not to be in a job we hate, not to buy stuff  we dont really need, to please people  we dont really like!!!

I was watching This Morning today, and the first part I saw was on IVF, and then the next item was on domestic violence. I did get weepy, because yes at the time it hurt, but my tears were more of relief, that I came through these two horrendous times in my life, and can still smile, and be so so happy……phewwwww.


It has been so nice to be at home for 2 days, and not go out.

So out came the paint, in-between kitty cuddles, baking, and laughter with Hubby, and I did this. loving torn paper painty right now






Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment